Anniversary of the company is coming… And you, have you prepared the t-shirts for the celebration of your company? It is tradition in the business sector to prepare . This is a measure to value and bring employees closer, especially when it comes to large companies.
Making commemorative t-shirts for these events has become a strong trend, as well as characterizing the action, generate strong brand recognition beyond the internal environment.
There are companies that take the opportunity to make shirts with creative phrases that continue to be used spontaneously by employees even after the celebration.
To succeed in designing your t-shirts, the main tip is to use creativity! Here are some tips and ideas to make your company’s holiday party shirts even more fun and memorable!
- The main pattern should clearly characterize the purpose of your event.
- Think of a creative print that your employees will enjoy wearing beyond the business environment.
- Seek to create a timeless print (that can be used more often by employees).
- Use on t-shirts and prints colors that characterize your brand.
- Put your company logo on the shirt, but remember that it should not be the main focus of the shirt.
- Ask teams for help in creating sentences.
- Use themes that dialogue with the mission and values of the company.
- Get all employees together to make an official photo of everyone wearing the shirt, and also ask employees who take photos during the event to tag your company.
- If your event is outdoors, a great idea is to make custom caps to go with the t-shirts.
- You can also create gift kits containing printed mugs and eco-bags (or sublimatic backpacks) for your employees, sending a positive holiday message.
The sooner you prepare and budget the t-shirts for the event, the more assertively you will get the expected result.