Audiocaption is a mobile app that brings your photo books to life with audio by allowing users to snap photos and record audio alongside the images. The app can include all the loving messages, story or voices captured during an event in a printed, full-color photo book to keep as a family treasure.
Audiocaption is a new and exciting approach to capturing and preserving memories. Photos are powerful but the stories they hold can be lost over time. To change that Audiocapion is created by a husband and wife. This will allow the user to take photos, add a caption in real-time and create custom audio- enabled photo cooks. These audio enabled books to add another dimension to traditional photo books delivering more powerful and meaningful memories.
As said before this app is created by a husband and wife. Who had this wonderful thought while paged through some of their own family photos. At that time they realized that photos quickly bring back memories but the details and the stories they hold seem to fade a little over time. That’s why Audiocaption is created to capture the moments in real-time and forever.
Benefits Of Audiocaption.
- The convenient app allows seamless addition of audio to your photos.
- Easily capture and preserve the stories behind photos.
- Quickly record milestones as the happen.
- Re-visit memories any time with a custom audio-enabled photo book.
- Hear cherished voices with the push of a button.
- Create a book of precious moments to share with loved ones.
- Audio-enabled photo book adds another dimension to your memories.
The mission of Audiocaption.
The main mission of the app is to help users to add more memories with technology.
- At the heart of the mission is the technology that designed to move at the speed of life.
- Audiocaption can jot down one of the baby’s milestones.
- It can preserve the stories in old Grandma and Grandpa’s old albums.
- Audiocaption is built for everyone to capture their memories safely for a long time.
How Audiocaption Works?
You can use this app with a few steps.
- Snap – Easily snap a photo through the app or import an existing photo from your device.
- Caption – Hit the record button to add an audio or voice caption to your photo.
- Create – This app allows you to bring your memories to life by using your Audiocaptions to create an audio-enabled photo book.
Who Is Audiocaption For?
- The app is created for parents with new babies or young children.
- Family History
- Military Families
And for everyone to capture their wonderful, non forgettable moment. This app can help you live the past moment in present and for the future too like a time machine.
Audiocaption is great for capturing:
- Birthday parties
- Capturing little voices, i.e. kids say some funny things, whether caught in the moment or as retold by parents, candid singing.
- Funny stories.
- Family moments.
- First day of school.
- Family Vacation.
- Year in review.
- Holiday moments such as a spoken Christmas list in a child’s voice.
- Parents wishes for a child to hear at a later date.
Also or alternative uses like:
- Creative storytelling
- Teachers and Classrooms.
- High-End Real Estate listing narrations.
What Makes Audiocaption Different?
As everyone’s memories are unique the Audiocaption is also unique with its audio-enabled photo book. This allows you to use your photos and Audiocaptions to create audio-enabled photo books that can bring your most wonderful and cherished memories to life. These audio-enabled photo books are easy to crate and you can easily and elegantly showcase your photos and Audiocaptions.
Each customized book includes:
- 1-3 photos and Audiocaptions per page
- 20 photo-quality full-color pages
- Selection of Backgrounds
- Laminated hardcover
- Lay Flat Design
- Convenient push-button Audiocaption navigation and playback
- Replay audio clips as many times as you like
- Peaceable AAA batteries
For More Detail Visit Now: Audiocaption: Bring your photo books to life with audio
Lucy is a fashion blogger with an interest in all things style-related. She loves trying out different styles and adapting them to her own life; she also likes to share what she’s learned along the way.